Sunday, September 30, 2012

Oh.My.Goodness.

Well, I cannot believe it has been 10 months since I last blogged. There are a few reasons for this ~ first and foremost I have limited time!!! Secondly, the last time I attempted to blog, something was going wrong with uploading photos and so the post was never published. Then, for the past few months, I couldn't for the life of me work out why I couldn't sign in. Then, about 5 minutes ago, I recalled that my sign-in email is one which has been inactive for about 5 years.... clever hey :P

So, I've just had a look through my most recent few posts and oh my... my babies (all three of them) have grown SO much. Kara is approaching her 10th birthday and Madison and Imogen are turning two in December. Two... I cannot believe that. Whilst the first 12 months of their lives seemed to last for an eternity lol, the past 10 months have flown by. They are just gorgeous and I want time (most days) to slow a little. I'm constantly exhausted because Imogen is a little pocket rocket but they are such clever little things and so beauty-full. I'm sure their big sister has something to do with that ~ their adoration for one another is something I marvel at whenever they're together.

Apart from playing Mum, I've also started {finally} to make my children's clothing. It's a slow process.... I find that I'm ready to flop onto the couch once the little girls are in bed and when Kara is home, we have our few hours together most nights. It doesn't leave a lot of time for sewing and creating. Baby steps. I am having my first Facebook Market night in a couple of weeks (if all goes to plan...) ~ I'm not where I'd like to be with production levels due to a computer melt-down and a sick sewing machine. Limiting steps I just didn't need at the moment! If you'd like to take a look at some of what I make, head on over to my page :) {https://www.facebook.com/pages/Three-Earth-Angels/196995623699628?ref=hl}

I really am going to make an effort to blog more... I do love looking back on older posts and reflecting on how things were. It also gives me a bit of time to stop and breathe and to think about what there has been during the day to appreciate.

Looking forward to catching up with my blogger friends xx


Kara ~ 9 years, 11 months. I am so very proud of this little girl ~ she excels at everything she does 


Imogen ~ 21 months and cheeky as cheeky can be. 


Madison ~ 21 months and such a Mummy's girl. My little munchkin.








No comments:

Post a Comment