Saturday, June 25, 2011

Bath Babes :)


What a week!! We've been the house of germs this week and I am soooo hoping they are about to leave the building. I'm over being sick...I need some sleep.

On a more positive note, both babies finally love their baths at the same time :D. When they were younger, Immy screamed and screamed (until a month or so ago) whenever we even approached the bath. At that stage, Madi just loved them. Then, when I changed over to the bath seats, Immy LOVED bathtime and Madi screamed lol. The last two baths have had lots of giggles from both babies, although each have ended abruptly thanks to Immy pooping in them..... not nice lol.

We're also very excited (well, Kara and I are!!!) about our newer car!!! We farewelled our Laser which we've had since Kara was a baby for a Holden Zafira and we loooooooooooove it. It's such a perfect car for our family and it's nice to be able to take whatever we like with us with all of the room! I'll have to upload some pics once I take some :D

No comments:

Post a Comment